It is a collegial executive body. The Expert council competence includes:
- current management of the Foundation charitable activities;
- implementation of the creative development of the Foundation concept;
- initiating development of new charitable programs;
- implementation of expert assessment of competitive and not competitive applications;
- approval of the Foundation’s plans of work for the program areas;
- decision making on specific projects funding;
- developing tactics of the Foundation’s activities according to the strategic tasks set by the founders;
- supervision of the Foundation certain target projects;
- implementation of monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation's work results in the program areas.
Irina Prokhorova, literary critic and cultural historian (PhD), is the head of the New Literary Observer magazine and publishing house. She was honoured by the Government of the Russian Federation for New Literary Observer magazine (2002), and received the independent American award, Liberty, for her contribution to the development of Russo-American cultural relations (2003). In 2005,Ms. Prokhorova became Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (France), and a laureate of the Andrey Bely prize for literature (2006). In 2012 she became the Chevalier of the Order of the Legion of Honor of France.
Fine arts expert, Deputy Director General of All-Russian State Library of Foreign Literature.
Director of regional development of ROSIZO-NCCA (National Centre of Contemporary Arts), Commissioner and Artistic director, the Ural Industrial Biennial of Contemporary Art. From 2005 - 2016 she was the director of the Ural branch NCCA, curated numerous exhibitions in Russia and widely abroad. She is a board member of International Biennial Association (IBA).
Theatre expert, theatre critic, Programme Director of the Big Festival of Animation.